Food on Foot Tours: A Traveler’s Guide
New York is known to be a melting pot of all sorts of individuals from around the world. Different walks of life have brought varying styles to the city and with such a wide spectrum of culture, comes an array of tastes. Seemingly on almost every block in the city you can find a great local restaurant offering dishes that may not be native to New York but the natives still love them.
The Food on Foot Tours offers an in-depth look into some of the communities in New York where you can find some of the best dishes from around the world. Not only do tour participants get an idea of where to find some of these mouth-watering meals, but they also get to learn about the cultures that produce them.
Some of the guided tours offered will travel through the East Village, Midtown, Brooklyn and many other food-centric NYC neighborhoods. This allows visitors to become more familiar with areas outside of the usual Manhattan attractions. Another great feature of the Food on Foot tours is the fact that they offer the vegetarian option for tourists who do not eat meat.
The Food on Foot Tours are not like other food tours in New York City. You get to eat real food (not just samples) with your tour guide, Corey, who’s expertise in local cuisine is unmatched. You will eat food like a real New Yorker, at the restaurants most beloved by locals.
Along the way you will try some of New York’s best pizza, tacos, sweets, street food and get a really good idea why New York is such a popular foodie destination.
You can take the Food on Foot tour for free with your New York Pass, but don’t forget to book ahead of time, as these tours are popular and tend to fill up.
New York Pass holders are able to reserve Food on Foot Tours for free.
How to Book
- In order to book your reservation for a Food on Foot Tour, you’ll need to visit www.foodonfoottours.com.
Once you’re on the website, you can click the red box that reads “Click Here : Purchase all Guided Tour & Pass Holder Tickets“.
- From there you will be directed to a calendar where you will select the specific tour that you are looking to reserve. Select the date for the tour and click the bar with the >> to confirm.
- This will bring up a box for you to schedule the amount of tickets. You’re going to enter the amount of people going on the tour in the ‘Gold Tickets‘ drop down.
- When asked “Will you be using Gold Tickets?” select Yes. From there, you will be prompted to enter your name.
- In the “Do you have a promo code?” section, enter NYPFoodFun.
- Under “What type of pass do you have?” select NY Pass.
- The next box will ask you for your pass number/confirmation number. You can get your pass number from the physical New York Pass card. It will be a nine digit number on the bottom left of your pass. If you don’t have your passes yet, you can use your order confirmation number (starts with NYP).
- You will need to click on the NY Pass holder agreement
- At the bottom of the page, you will be prompted to enter your contact information as well as your card information (Don’t worry, you will not be charged, unless you fail to show up for the tour).
- To finish off your reservation, you can simply click the “Complete your Booking” button all the way at the bottom.
Once you’re done booking, make sure you show up for the tour at the specified location and enjoy your tour. For other walking tours and attractions you can visit with your New York Pass, visiw our website.
Powered by Facebook Comments